Visual Hear – live Voice and Text Translator with Speech and Dictionary
The EASIEST way to see, what people are saying! This app helps deaf people and persons with hearing loss communicate freely to the world.
It’s the first assistive iOS app made and crafted especially for people with hearing impairment. Let your friend or the loved one talk into your device and you will instantly see what they are saying to you. You can as well translate that text to 40 languages and share it to social networks or via other ways of sharing.
See video: http://vimeo.com/visualhear
Just touch the screen and in a moment you will see what people are saying to you.
• 40 recognition languages are available
• VAD – voice activity detection
• Quality of recognition will surprise you
• Speed of recognition is about one second even at slow connection
You can turn on automatic text translation to world’s main languages.
• 40 translation languages are available
• Translation service is provided by one of the best companies – Microsoft Bing
• Even at slow connection, translation speed is almost instant
• Accuracy of translation is very high
SPEAK THE TEXT OUT!
Your device can speak out your recognized or translated text in an instant with automatic voice! This is often called to synthesize text.
• 40 languages are available
• No internet connection required
• You can change the speed
• You can change voice pitch
At any time you can share text by any well known way in application:
• Send SMS message
• Send Email
• Copy text
• Print text
• Add to contact
OTHER APP FEATURES
• Streamlined design with big buttons
• Vivid colors improve text visibility
• Big size fonts
• Adapted for Accessibility
• Edit the text any moment with one tap!
Languages of recognition / translation: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese